What better way to ‘spring clean’ the skin than by treating it to the Gatineau Spring Clean Cleansing Collection to cleanse and buff away stubborn makeup, impurities, toxins and dead skin cells.
The collection contains:
- Melatogenine Refreshing Cleansing Cream 250ml - full size
- Radiance Enhancing Gommage 75ml – full size
- NEW! Double sided cleansing cloth
- With love from Paris drawstring bag
- Mélatogénine – reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Sweet Almond Oil – nourishes the skin leaving it soft and comfortable.
- Vitamin C – energises skin to boost its natural defence.
- AHA from apple extract – eliminates impurities.
- Enzymes – eliminates dead skin cells.
Cleansing may be the first step in your skincare routine but it can often be either left out or a last priority for some. Poor cleansing leads to a build-up of dead skin cells, pores clogged with dirt and toxins (which can lead to premature ageing) and a dull, lifeless complexion as the skin cannot function properly.
Back in 1932, Jeanne Gatineau created this ‘double cleansing salon secret’ to ensure maximum efficacy of the salon facial and ensure immediate and visible.
How to use:
Melatogenine™ Refreshing Cleansing Cream - Use morning and evening. Lather a pea sized amount into hands and apply to a damp face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Use light circular motions to gently massage the cleanser into the skin. Rinse using cool water in the morning and warm water in the evening.
Radiance Enhancing Gommage - Apply generously to dry skin over the face and neck. Massage in circular motions until the texture liquefies. Leave for 1-2 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Use twice a week followed by your favourite mask.
Standard Delivery - Free – 3-5 working days
Express Delivery - £4.95 – Next working day (if ordered before 3pm)
Express Delivery- Free – Next working day (orders over £75, if ordered before 3pm)
Please note we only deliver orders within the UK, Northern and Southern Ireland.
Please note we cannot guarantee next working day delivery to Southern Ireland