Our Beech Wood Body Brush with Cactus Fibre Bristles is ideal for dry body brushing.
Suitable for all ages. Not suitable for particularly sensitive or reactive skin.
Dry Body Brushing has the following benefits: - Boosts circulation and aids the natural release of unwanted toxins - reducing the appearance of uneven skin texture
- Effectively removes dead skin cells and encourages new cell renewal - resulting in smoother and brighter skin
- Eliminates blocked pores - skin can absorb skincare products more effectively - Prevents ingrown hairs - Feels stimulating and rejuvenating
Our Dry Body Brush stimulates and rejuvenates the skin, boosting circulation and eliminating blocked pores whilst aiding the absorption of skincare products to result in smoother and brighter skin.
Your daily body regime – morning or evening
Use the body brush on dry skin and work in gentle circular motions. Always begin at the ankles in upward movements towards the heart - the lymphatic fluid flows through the body towards the heart, so it’s more beneficial to brush in the same direction. Then, move up to the lower legs, thighs, stomach, back and arms. Be gentle over softer and more sensitive skin around the chest and décolleté and avoid any areas of inflamed, broken or particularly sensitive skin.
Follow with your normal bath or shower and a body moisturiser.
Tip: Alternating temperatures in the shower from hot to cold will further invigorate the skin and stimulate circulation.
Please note, we only deliver orders within the UK, Northern and Southern Ireland.
- Standard Delivery – Free – 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery - £4.95 – Next working day (if ordered before 3pm)
- Express Delivery – Free – Next working day (orders over £75, if ordered before 3pm)
All purchasers have the option to choose Express Delivery allowing a guaranteed next day delivery as long as the order is received before 3pm (business working days only Monday – Thursday, excluding bank holidays).